Day 114: Hoodies


Tonight was a great reminder of how if you are on staff at a church….you must take some time for yourself and your family. I had a very busy week with appointments and office details…fact is I had a lot I could have done tonight but instead it was time for a family fun night. We try to do something at least once a week whether if it is boating or going out for an ice cream it is important to have these times.

Tonight was a great night of hanging out with my family. We went out to Jimmy John’s for dinner and then went to Old Navy to hit up the hoodie sale. My wife LOVES a new hoodie and could make her wardrobe all hoodies lol. It is the simple nights out that make all the difference in the life of a family.

It's been said..."you make time for what really matters to you."

Comments

Popular Posts