Day 61 of 365: Multiple Sclerosis...The Final Chapter? No...The End

 

"Is anyone among you sick? Let them call the elders of the church to pray over them and anoint them with oil in the name of the Lord. And the prayer offered in faith will make the sick person well; the Lord will raise them up. If they have sinned, they will be forgiven." ~ James 5:14-15


In March of 2015 my life was changed after having an extreme "aura headache" only to be diagnosed with multiple sclerosis (MS). The old pentecostal in me instantly told the church and the world about my ailment. People began to pray and support me in my journey. I wholeheartedly believe in the power of prayer. I saw my friend come back from the dead, another healed of cancer and more. That is just here at Radiant Fellowship. Growing up in church, I have countless stories of seeing healings happen. I ought not be surprised at these stories but am still amazed when it happens. 


Towards the end of last year which was very trying my smell was officially gone and it wasn't COVID related. I thought perhaps I was having an MS flare-up. You know the story with my sinuses requiring ANOTHER surgery at the beginning of this year. All was fixed though I am still working on getting my smell back.


Awhile ago I messaged my neurologist to see what they determined regarding my MS. It ends up the brain lesions they found in 2015 were iron deposits due to an iron condition I have which is under control. Today I received word from neurology that they are taking MS off my record and that I do not have it. PRAISE THE LORD!! Living with that on your mind all the time (pun intended) was very taxing. But I wanted to share the great news that I DO NOT HAVE MS! 


Thank you to those that supported me in prayer and words of encouragement. It is a blessing to have such friends of faith.

Comments

Popular Posts