365 Blogs in 365 Days

Crazy Eyes from Mr. Deeds. 
So am I crazy or do I simply have a lot of thoughts? To those two questions I would respond with a YES. Leading up to my birthday on April 29th I began to think about challenging myself once again to blog for a year.

On my birthday in 2010 I decided to challenge myself and see if I can do it. There were some times that I missed a post but overall I stuck to the plan. The result was good with many blogs being loved and some....well....not so much. There really was something for everyone to love and something for everyone to hate. Just today I received a kind word from a person regarding my blog entitled "Day 263: Wedding Etiquette From a Pastor's Perspective." A random person said "Great post. This was the #1 result in Google when searching 'how to talk to wedding pastor about fee.' Thanks a bunch." These are encouraging words to a blogger.

It is my hope that you will stick with me on this journey. You will find that I have moved away from some subjects I talked about when I did this in 2010. Perhaps you will be enlightened and perhaps you will enlighten me with your blog comments. Lets see where this goes. I am up for the challenge and look forward to doing this again.

Comments

Popular Posts