Just For Moms!


So it’s happening...a day that I am so excited about. This day has been 7 or 8 years in the making. What is it you ask? I must admit it is something that you may not be expecting but awesome none the less. Okay okay I will tell you....it’s the message I am giving next Sunday for Mothers Day. What makes this day so special? I mean beside my kids having the best mom in the whole wide world? I would say the message I get to share next Sunday is really going to be an eye opener. In fact I am quite confident it will shock some given the guest speaker I have invited in. 

One does not have to look far in the tabloids and entertainment news to see so many women hurting. From Kim Kardashian feeling out of sorts because she is having a baby to Amanda Bynes struggling day in and day out. You get stories like Lindsay Lohan and so many more. All of these stories seem to be circled around a lady simply wanting to be beautiful. It is my opinion that no matter how old or how young a girl is there is a need for those words “you are beautiful.” 

Before Emma left for her aunties house this weekend I pulled her in close to me with a hug and simply told her “Daddy put Wreck it Ralph on mom’s iPad for you. Don’t forget you are a very pretty girl.” She squealed with joy at the part I told her she was pretty. 

This coming Sunday (May 12) is going to be one you will not soon forget. For those of you not in the area, I am quite confident you will enjoy the podcast. 

Comments

Popular Posts