Day 7: I Like It

As a pastor I have many highlights in any given week. These things can range from church related issues to hearing some encouraging news. Intertwine these with my own family and the joy that brings, I would say life is good. I am not downplaying the fact there are those moments you want to rip your hair out or jump in the fishing boat not to return for a few hours. Luckily those days don't happen too often.

Tonight was a highlight. I love to preach but I love to teach as well. I am not saying I am good at it, just saying I like to teach. We are working through "A Bible Study on How to Study the Bible." It brings allot of joy to me when people begin to study the bible for themselves because they know how.

I think people are enjoying it because the conversation that started at these Wednesday night sessions, they trickle on throughout the week with email, phone calls, etc. I am so thankful for people that want to grow and begin to study the deeper things of the bible.

Comments

Popular Posts