Day 47 of 365: I Love Blogging

As it stands right now my blog has had 196,317 views. To me that is staggering to think about even though I have been blogging since 2010. This number ticks up each day by a few more unless I get really opinionated and then it tacks on about 200+ views per day. 

One of the things that still gets me about my blog is how it has ruffled so many feathers when a majority of the posts are simply my opinion. I have received a ton of positive comments for blogs that I have written over the years. Blogs ranging from being green to my thoughts on movies. 


The thing that stands out to me the most though have been the ones that told me my writings have ruffled feathers at their church. This happened at a couple of churches in Milwaukee, Waupun and even in my own city. My cousin who was on the board at a church in Waupun told me that I was regularly talked about in the lobby at their church regarding my writing. There were a couple of times that the pastor would blast me from the stage. Some might get offended when that happened but I always considered it a badge of honor. I am not saying I was always right because Lord knows that was not the case. 


Regardless of all of that, I will keep on blogging my thoughts as I see it through the eyes of a pastor. It is funny how some can get so worked up over another persons opinion. Here is my thought about blogs (since they are one persons opinion); don’t take them so seriously and if you have opinions about things then start your own blog. It’s actually kind of therapeutic. 

Comments

Popular Posts