Day 43: God is Cool


Not a whole lot to talk about tonight. If you keep up with my daily blogs you know one thing for sure...grammatically I struggle a bit. My wife on the other hand when I do church publications, etc. she is always willing to lend a hand in proof-reading my material. When it comes to the daily blog though...she is a RN in the NICU and I choose not to bog her down with proofing everything I write. This is the amazing part.

Apparently Cornerstone Music Festival can see through my occasional errors and have asked me to be one of the bloggers for the upcoming festival at the end of June. I am really excited about this! Once again it is just a way I picture God smiling at me and saying, "go ahead and have some fun with this." You know, God is pretty awesome! Is there some deeper meaning or direction as to why I have been asked to do this? Probably not...maybe God is just thinking, "That Bob guy....he might dig doing this since he will already be there."

Thanks God!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts