Day 57: Cornerstone Update 3 of 9

I would like to thank all of you that have been praying for Tracy and I while we are here at Cornerstone. People ask what the difference is between this festival and the rest of them. The answer would be this….constant double bass petals, growling, screaming, etc. This music festival airs on the heavier side of Christian music with PLENTY of room for abstract thought. Even as I am typing this blog in a nice air conditioned press trailer it is vibrating with the potential sounds of Living Sacrifice warming up. However, I can look out the trailer window and see Switchfoot setting up….this is a beautiful thing. It is Woodstockish in the way that the well dried up and no one has showered for two days but hey….Jesus lived like a hippie so why can’t we (for a bit).

Last night was the first time I was introduced at the Sanctuary tent…this was completely impromptu but what a joy it was! It was totally a dream come true that God would use me in this capacity. Tonight I look forward to sharing a message with the tribe and skyping in Pastor Bob Beeman to say hi at Cornerstone. I guess you could say I am introducing the skype service at Cornerstone lol.

Thanks again for your prayers….I really do appreciate all that God is doing with Sanctuary International and the doors that God has opened for me. Quite a few have come up and said “Hi” and that they know me from “That’s Not My God.” I look forward to sharing with you what God is doing in the lives of people through the times of ministry.

Comments

Popular Posts