Day 48: Tag Team With My Friend Brad


In one week I will be "tag teaming" a message at our church with my friend Brad Mattrisch. For those that are not savvy with this, it means that I take a point in the message than Brad takes a point in the message. I am pretty excited about this...I have tag teamed a message with my brother, my wife, and my good friend Mike Barden. This will be the first time I have done this with Brad. It will be a different experience for me on this one. The first time I heard Brad speak was at my church where I let him share a message on overcoming difficulties in life. See Brad has cerebral palsy and can talk to this issue in great length.

Brad is someone I chose for this message because he is a credentialed pastor and has made Radiant Fellowship his home church along with his sister (she is okay) lol. The thing I like about Brad is his witty sense of humor, love for life and God and the wealth of experience he brings to the table. Brad and I will be talking about giving God your best in life. We all have God given abilities and when we use them, we should use them proudly. Brad has been an inspiration for me in ministry and has challenged me as well. He is a person that truly does give God his best in life!

So how will this work? First of all, if you have not heard Brad share before I would HIGHLY encourage you to be at Radiant Fellowship on June 27th. Sometimes it can be difficult to understand what Brad has to say but thanks to technology all of his words are on the power point so you can follow along. Brad has spoken for many different events and written articles for the Pentecostal Evangel magazine as well. There is a ministry that Brad is involved with called "Special Touch Ministries" that works with physically and mentally challenged people. This is a ministry you need to learn more about if you don't already.

I am really excited to be doing this with Brad and I am sure from his past in ministry and mine that God will challenge people in new ways. I know Brad has challenged me after hearing him for the first time. If you are a pastor and looking for someone to share at your church...you can't go wrong with Brad. I love this guy and would let him fill-in for me anytime I was gone. I can only imagine the laughs and conversation we will have that Sunday at church. We may be drinking Mt. Dew and eating doughnuts while we are teaching but hey...that is one of the perks of being the pastor ha ha ha.

Comments

Popular Posts