Day 50: My Family


Tonight will be kind of a short blog. I think I have made it clear that 2009 was a year I almost went crazy. Going from a family of just my wife and I to a family of four because we adopted really took it’s toll on me. We went from a family of two to four in four months. Last year when I could get away to class in Milwaukee or a conference I really soaked in the time away. This trip that I am on is different though. I have gotten so used to having my kids and wife around that when I am away...it is boring. I am looking forward to getting home and seeing my family. This puts a little skip in my step as a dad and pastor to know I have a family that loves me and I love them. I am still crazy...not sure that will ever change but with God’s help he got me through 2009 so that I am well adjusted for the future. That is for another blog

Comments

Popular Posts