Day 14 of 365: Love Languages

Today we celebrated my wife’s 41st birthday. We met when she was only 20 and I was 26. I can honestly say doing birthdays, having birthdays, giving gifts and receiving gifts are some of my favorite things to do. 

I don’t know how many of you have taken the 5 Love Languages assessment but it is something you should consider. I am astounded at how many spouses spin their wheels thinking their spouse likes one thing when in fact it is another. For instance my love language is physical gifts followed by words of affirmation. I love when I get a new gadget just because. What I found out though early in my marriage to Tracy is that my love language is not necessarily hers. Her’s is physical touch. 


Let’s keep this blog light tonight after yesterdays topic. If you have not taken the 5 Love Languages assessment, I would challenge you to do so by clicking here


You will find your relationships will grow when you are dialed into what they are into.

Comments

Popular Posts