Day 15 of 365: Ikea

I will admit this blog fell somewhat behind. My wife, Tracy and I ended up taking an evening to head up to Bloomington Minnesota home of IKEA. Actually it is just one of the homes for this monstrosity of a store. There is one only two hours south of us but it did not have the bed in stock we were hoping for for Noah. Thus…we headed 4 hours in the other direction. 

One of the things I have maintained as a pastor is that I am a follower of Christ first, husband and father second and pastor third. Believe it or not COVID season has been very difficult on pastors and so I saw that Tracy and I needed a night away. In a moment, I did the best I could to clear my schedule so that we could make this happen. 


A friend of mine once said, “people make time for the things they really want to do”. I am finding this to be more and more true. The time you make for the things that really matter is always time well invested. 

Comments

Popular Posts